Bethesda Sedation and Implant Dentistry is dedicated to providing personalized, high-quality dental care to all our patients. Our team can help you achieve and maintain a healthy and beautiful smile for years to come. Learn more about our practice by reading the sections provided below.
- Our Core Purpose and Values
- Financing and Payment Options
- Patient Resources
- Giving Back
- COVID-19 Precautions
Our Core Purpose and Values
Everyday we strive to live by our core purpose that a new smile leads to a new normal!
Our core values define our purpose and include:
- Be unflappable.
- We earn and show respect.
- We passionately grow and learn.
- This is hard, have some fun and don’t be afraid to be a little weird.
With the dental industry continuously evolving, our practice strives to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies. Here is a list of some of the advanced technologies we use in our office:
- CS 9300 3D Imaging Technology
- 3Shape TRIOS® Intraoral Scanner
- DEXIS CariVu™
- Envision One cDLM 3D Printer
- Surgically Clean Air™
To learn more about each of these state-of-the-art technologies, please visit our technology page.
Dental Implant Financing and Payment Options
We believe that advanced dental implant treatment should be accessible to all which is why we are proud to offer a variety of financing and payment plan options.
Visit our Costs and Financing page to learn more.
Our team wants each patient to feel comfortable and confident in our care. Here are a few resources to help educate yourself about implant dentistry and our practice:
We enjoy getting involved in our community to provide high-quality dental care to those in need. Our team has been a part of the following events:
- Mission of Mercy of Southern Maryland – We helped provide needed dental care to over 700 patients in a span of two days.
- The Fisher House Program – Our wonderful team created gingerbread houses and auctioned them off to raise money to support the Fisher House Foundation.
- Operation Smile – Team members decorated gingerbread houses that became part of a silent auction, and the proceeds were matched by Bethesda Sedation and Implant Dentistry.
- WMAL Military Appreciation Month – We donated $100 to the Fisher House Foundation for each new patient visit.
- Dental Health Month – Dr. Rob and Dr. Deb taught children the importance of brushing teeth and eating healthy.
From cable TV news interviews to patient stories, our video library is designed to give you a personal glimpse into our practice.
Visit Our Video Library
Bethesda Magazine Articles
Our practice is committed to keeping our patients and staff safe, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you would like to view a detailed list of our current protocols, please visit our COVID-19 safety page.